For you and your computer
Friendly In-Home Service
From upgrades to virus removals, we’ll keep your Mac or PC running fast and healthy.
And when it’s time for your next machine, we’ll make the transition smooth and simple.
Our experts will install your home theater, set up your family room, and integrate music into your home. We’ll make sure it’s easy to understand and that it always works.
We love helping you discover new things about your technology. Whether you prefer to learn in our group classroom or a private session, we’ll make you an expert in any topic.
Let’s get set up, synchronized and productive. Cracked your screen? We can fix that too.
We’ll set up your perfect wireless network so you have access everywhere you need it.
When we’re done, all of your devices will be talking to each other.
We’ll provide personal support for your small or home office. Let us join your team
to simplify and eliminate your worries.
- Mac & PC Support
- Virus, Spy & Malware Removal
- Hardware Diagnosis & Repairs
- Laptop Screen Replacements
- Hard Drive & RAM Upgrades
- Remote Support
- Data Recovery & Migration
- Backup Solutions
- Drop-Off Service
- New Computer Sales
- Email Account Assistance
- Wireless Printing
- Internet & WiFi
- Computer Tune-Ups
- Home Theater Design & Installation
- Home Audio (Music in Every Room)
- Authorized Sonos Dealer
- Projector Bulb & Filter Cleaning
- Universal Remote Programming
- TV Wall Mounting w/ Hidden Wiring
- Security Camera DVR Systems
- Dropcam Installation
- Slingbox Support
- Plex Media Servers
- Lighting Control
- Home Automation
- Outdoor WiFi
- Pre-Wiring for Audio, Video, & Data
- iAqualink Support
- Rachio Sprinkler Systems
- Private Sessions
- Group Classes for All Ages
- Intro to Computers
- Digital Photography Basics
- Video Editing with iMovie
- Microsoft Office
- On-site Business Training
- Custom Curriculum for Employees
- Office Productivity
- And Much More…
- Smartphone/Tablet Screen & Hardware Repair
- Battery Replacements
- Cloud Sync Tutorials & Tuneups
- New Phone Migrations
- Mobile Printing
- App Tutorials
- Tips & Tricks
- Extended WiFi Coverage
- Outdoor WiFi
- Small Business Cat5/6 Networking
- New Home & Retrofit Cat5/6 Wiring
- Security Cameras
- Wireless Printing
- Extended WiFi Networking
- Email Solutions
- Backup & NAS File Servers
- Secure Office WiFi & Networking
- Shared Printer Workspaces
- Quickbooks File Sharing & Collaboration
- Remote User Access from Home
- VPN Dial-In Access
Getting your computers fixed should be fast and easy. With My Status, you can check the
progress of any machines you have at our shop. You don't even have to call in.
Our Favorite Opinions Are Yours
“MyTechGuy made my Mac Mini go from painfully slow to possibly the fastest computer I've ever used, complete with quickbooks and set up to match my office computer. I highly recommend using them for any computer issues you have. And I'm convinced that Lou has actual magical powers.”
“I've been using MyTechGuy for around 2 years. The service that Louis and his team offer is nothing short of fantastic. He is extremely fair and honest, which unfortunately, are often rare attributes for technicians. Fortunately for me, MyTechGuy is one of those gems.”
small business owner
“No matter what my problem is with my computer or any and all related issues Lou always saves the day. He is exceptionally responsive and available.
I have had many other computer guys and I would say without a doubt that Lou is the best. I can't imagine using anyone else.”